Fault Finder Volt/Current Meter Electric Fencing Fence Tester
Multi-mode fault finding tool, Current Meter and Digital Volt Meter (DVM)• Convenient pocket size: 130mm(H) x 70mm(W) x 25mm(D), Weight 100g• Modern water and impact resistant case• Large easy to...
Multi-mode fault finding tool, Current Meter and Digital Volt Meter (DVM)
• Convenient pocket size: 130mm(H) x 70mm(W) x 25mm(D), Weight 100g
• Modern water and impact resistant case
• Large easy to read LCD display
• Lithium long life battery - up to 3 years
• Auto ON/OFF. Activated when fence pulse is detected
• Press button to change between DVM and Current Meter modes
• Retractable voltage probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach areas
• Latest micro-chip technology that enables low voltage operation
• Detachable earth lead
• All parts fully replaceable
• Low battery indication
• When used as a DVM: can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types, measures up to 15KV; use without earth lead for every day fence voltage reading (earth lead will give more precise readings, particularly for measuring earth voltage.); retractable probe allows easy access to energizer terminals, cut-out switches and other difficult to reach areas
• When used a Current Meter: large arrows makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation
In Store Pickup
Yolla Co-Op is happy to offer free in store pickup on any orders. Most orders will be available for pickup within 4 hours; however, this timeframe varies depending on your location and the availability of products in store. Please contact your local store for more information.
Standard Member Delivery Rates
Tasmanian Member orders over $800 AUD: Free Shipping
Tasmanian Member orders under $800 AUD: $20 Flat Rate
At this time we only offer delivery services to our Members. If you would like to become a member to take advantage of this service & our other benefits, please visit our Membership page to learn more or contact your local Yolla Co-Op for more information.
Standard Delivery Timeframes
Please allow 1 - 4 days for your delivery to arrive. This timeframe varies depending on your location and the availability of products in store.
All orders are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
You will receive an Order Confirmation email after placing your order, and then a Shipping Confirmation email including a Tracking number once your order has been dispatched. Please ensure you have supplied us with your correct email address.
We aim to process all orders within one business day. Weekend and Public Holiday orders will be processed the following business day.